The IEEE Toronto Section supports the education and training of undergraduate engineering students through a series of scholarships. The scholarships are available to students in the colleges and universities that are affiliated with the IEEE Toronto Section.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2019
Award winners are contacted: Sept, 2019
Award Distribution: IEEE Toronto Annual General Meeting in Nov. 2019 (winners must attend in person)
The scholarship seeks to encourage students to strive for both academic and real-world design excellence, and also to encourage students to reflect on the goals and impact of the engineering profession. The selection criteria emphasize your vision for the engineering profession, how you are preparing for the technical challenges of the profession, and also how you perceive the social implications of engineering. Due to low word-count limit in these questions, you should focus on the aspects that are most important to you.
Eligible Institutions in for 2019 (based on the good standing of the IEEE Student Branches):
– University of Toronto (2 x $2000 scholarships), including the Bruno D. Stefano Scholarship
– Ryerson University (2 x $2000 scholarships), including the Wallas Khella Scholarship
– York (not eligible this year, please contact: email@example.com)
– UOIT (not eligible this year, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Humber (1x$1000)
– Centennial (1x$1000)
– Seneca (not eligible this year, please contact: email@example.com)