These events are organized by various sub-sets of the IEEE Toronto Section.
The contact person listed below is the volunteer who has arranged this event.
Please use the email link provided if you have any questions, suggestions,
||Becoming a Successful Engineer (brochure, article)
This panel discussion provides you with an opportunity to network with your peers and meet industry leaders to discuss:
- the motivations and the paths that led them to success,
- the challenges faces and ways of overcoming them and
- the key skills found indispensable in their careers and lives.
- Firoozeh Khalily, Director of Small Business Product Management, Rogers Canada
- Lynn McNeil, Director, Quality and Information Technology, Gennum Corporation
- Kasia Wtorek, Product Engineer, Gennum Corporation.
|Date and Time
Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Georg Vari Engineering and Computing Centre
245 Church Street
IEEE Toronto Women in Engineering Affinity Group
||Seating is limited. To ensure your seat please RSVP to
||Click photos to enlarge